Remember...we will beat all Uppercase Living Prices!

Recipe Card Holder

Finished $15.00 Unfinished $12.00 (Shipping not included)

I absolutely LOVE my recipe holder!! I really enjoy having it right next to my stove as I'm cooking, {not to mention without having to get my greasy fingers all over my cookbook}. It's convenient size is big enough to hold a recipe card, but yet compact enough to leave as a decoration on your counter top.

The Recipe Card Magnet Holder comes with the wooden base (your choice of color), Vinyl Lettering (your choice of color, font, & 1 word saying), magnetic tin, and your choice of magnet (Star, Heart, knob, or bottle cap).
OfF tHe WaLl CrEatIonS Creative Tip: Change things up by adding your favorite piece of scrapbooking paper, or thin material to the metal.





Recipe Card Holder





SAMPLES BELOW!

No comments: